This is Not My Political Opinion
When it comes to politics I’m convinced most people think this way- “I know what I know and am not really interested in digging much deeper.” I’ve got to confess I am that way most of the time. Because of my lack of knowledge and your lack of interest in reading my uninformed opinions, I’ll just list a few things that keep popping into my mind this election season. These opinions may or may not be accurate, but I keep thinking them anyway:
- Moral conservatism does not necessarily equal political conservatism.
- I wish someone would run for President based on his leadership and decision-making ability rather than how bad the other guy’s plan is.
- The AFA has done more harm to Christianity than they have helped. All they have done is made Christians look petty and pitiful. They have not changed anyone’s opinion about who to vote for because…
- There is no such thing as an undecided voter. If you don’t know which candidate you agree with more by now you either haven’t been paying attention or have no convictions.
- I think it’s important to remember that neither candidate wants to harm the United States. Each believes very strongly that his plan is the correct course for this nation, and the one who is elected really will do his best to keep America great.
- Voting all comes down to priorities. Once you decide which issues are most important to you, then strongly supporting a candidate should be easy.
- Fox News is only “Fair and Balanced” in that they balance out CNN.
Disagree? That’s why there is a “Comment” button below.